This post is for guys.
Hi all, I came across this article today and I find it hilarious, so I would like to share it here.
This post is mainly for guys and their sweet-talks, and it is especially meant for ELIJAH. Please note. Ya
1) Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.
2)Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
3)If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together. ( I think this is pretty... good =p )
4)I must be in heaven because I can see an angel.
5)Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
6)Here's 10p go phone your mum and tell her you won't be coming home tonight.
7)You're under arrest. The charge trespassing in my dreams. ( sounds funny =) )
8)You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day.
So did you begin with the above sentences when you starts a conversation with a girl? Please note, you'll scare the hell out of them. Lols
This post is mainly for guys and their sweet-talks, and it is especially meant for ELIJAH. Please note. Ya
1) Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.
2)Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
3)If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together. ( I think this is pretty... good =p )
4)I must be in heaven because I can see an angel.
5)Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
6)Here's 10p go phone your mum and tell her you won't be coming home tonight.
7)You're under arrest. The charge trespassing in my dreams. ( sounds funny =) )
8)You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day.
So did you begin with the above sentences when you starts a conversation with a girl? Please note, you'll scare the hell out of them. Lols
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home